We are hiring!
PROJECT COORDINATOR – DRAKOS DMC CYPRUS (FULL TIME)
To co-ordinate and assist with the management, administration and delivery of incoming travel services; from client request, to proposal to execution.
- Excellent use of English, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of another language will be considered an advantage
- Recent University Graduate
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Tourism/Business/Marketing/Events or similar
- Energetic, sociable, service oriented with an international outlook
- Good web/email/MS Office skills
- Fast learner
- Must be legally allowed to work in Cyprus (EU)
- To assist in the delivery of leisure groups and VIP individual travellers on time and within budget.
- To meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- To coordinate with:
- Transport providers
- Tour Guides
- Event venues
- Activity venues
- Various Suppliers
- To maintain timelines and priorities set on every project.
- To support team members whilst maintaining motivation and enthusiasm to successfully deliver the project.
- To pro-actively report up on project timelines and activities.
- To drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery.
- To represent Drakos DMC as and when necessary or appropriate.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis
- Please send your CV and cover letter
- Please complete the below exercise and attach it to your email (in Word format)
- Email all to email@example.com with subject “Project Coordinator – Name Surname”
To assess your capabilities please reply to the below SAMPLE CLIENT REQUEST:
- A family from Europe is looking for a winter break in Cyprus for one week for some activities and some winter sun in early January.
- PAX: 5 in total – Including two parents in a suite, two children in twin room and an aunt in a single room.
- Dates: 2 – 9 of January 2016
- Hotel Preference: 5/4* seaside resort
- Budget: EUR 2,000 per person excluding flights
- Arrival and departure transfers to hotel by private taxis
- Guide during arrival and departure
- Half board at the hotel
- During the week they would like to spend some lazy days at the hotel and 3-4 days to explore Cyprus and some family activities
- Recommend some sightseeing tours / activities
- Include transfers for these activities by private taxi and a guide
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR PROPOSAL
- Cover Page
- Day by Day overview of the program in point form (Half page)
- Analytical program (1-2 paragraphs per activity)
Include activity and tours suggestions with pictures
- Hotel suggestions (1-2 paragraph description per hotel)
- Some restaurant suggestions for lunch/dinner
- Airline/Flight suggestions/dates/rates
- Analytical cost analysis and cost per person
- Use photos (web content is ok)
- Use hotel websites and other websites for materials/prices
- Use sites like booking.com or skyscanner for info and prices
- Assume price per taxi is 150 euros per day tours and 50 euros for airport transfers
- Assume logical prices per person for dinner/lunch
- All transfers must include a guide at a sample rate of 100 per day/trip
- Make sure you include total costs and cost per person analytically in a separate excel sheet