- The island’s second largest city and commercial hub
- Stretching across 15 miles of blue flag beaches
- Hosting a range of five and four star resorts
- Top class facilities, restaurants and venues
- Home to two luxury yacht marinas
- The island’s main cruise ship port
- Built between the ancient kingdoms of Kourion and Amathus
Limassol is the island’s largest seaside resort. Since the middle ages, Limassol has been known to traders for its wine and sugar cane. Now, the second largest city of Cyprus, with a population of 300,000, it is the island’s most important commercial and tourist centre.
The town’s carefree atmosphere, wide seafront promenade and bustling little shopping streets, trendy restaurants and bars, are matched by the lively character of its people. With its fun-loving reputation and the best nightlife on the island, Limassol stages some of the island’s best-known festivals: the annual Wine Festival in September, the pre-Lenten Carnival; with masquerade parties, balls and grand parades, the Limassol Festival during summer and the ancient Drama Festival at Kourion theatre.
Limassol today is the ideal location for incentives, conferences and leisure visits. Only 35 minutes away from each of the island’s two international airports, it has the facilities, capacity and service mindedness to host your ideal event.
- Kourion amphitheatre and mosaics
- The Limassol promenade
- Castle of Limassol and old town
- Limassol Marina
- Omodhos village
- Kolossi Castle
- Ancient Amathus
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for our most competitive rates and a free quotation.